Mini Split Installation
Ohio’s Ductless Mini Split Installation Experts
Ductless mini split systems make for exceptional retrofit addons to houses with non-ducted heating systems such as hydronic (hot water heat), radiant panels, and space heaters. They also can be an excellent choice for room additions where extending or installing ductwork is not feasible. Though mini splits are not typically recommended for whole house heating applications, they can be exceptional addons that can increase energy efficiency and improve home comfort.
Benefits of Mini Split Systems
Mini split systems offer many benefits to home owners living in southeastern Ohio. Below are a few of the benefits you can expect from installing a new mini split system in your home:
- Exceptional Lifespan – Mini split systems offer an outstanding life expectancy and are known for easily lasting 20+ years
- Quiet operation– Some ductless mini split systems operate at as low as 20 dB, which is equal to that of a whisper. If you’re used to the noisy operation of a window unit, you’ll love the mini split system. Because the unit is “split” into outdoor and indoor components, the noisy parts of the air conditioner are located outside of your house. In addition, because the unit runs all the time, you don’t have to worry about the noise of it constantly cycling on and off.
- Efficiency– Ductless mini split systems are equipped with heat pumps that utilize a scroll compressor which increases heat output and makes it possible to maintain warmer temperatures using less energy. They also use inverter technology which drastically cuts on energy usage by eliminating frequent starts and stops.
- Easy installation – Because they have no connecting duct work, they offer easier installation than a central AC unit.
- Small Size: Mini splits are known for their small size and flexibility for zoning or heating individual rooms.
- Comfort– Ductless mini split systems dehumidify as they cool, allowing you to maximize the comfort levels in your home. Many models also feature a wireless handheld remote control so you can adjust the cooling level from your couch or bed!
- Flexibility: Many mini split models can have as many as four indoor air handling units connected to one outdoor unit.
- Enhance Temperature Control – each air handler has its own thermostat for energy savings when you’re not using a room or space.
- Tax credit eligibility– When you install an energy efficient ductless system, you may be eligible for certain tax credits.
Hiring A Professional Mini Split Installer
Having the wrong size mini split installed into your home can end up costing you thousands in wasted energy. An oversized or incorrectly located mini split system can result in short cycling, which wastes energy and does not provide the proper temperature or humidity control. An undersized system will not provide adequate heat to target areas, which will result in excessive wear on the system and provide poor home comfort.
See What Our Customers Are Saying